Thursday, December 20, 2007

Starting to Get the Hang of This

I was cruisin' around the Wired website when I ran across a story about and by the person attributed with starting blogging in 1997. I agree with his ten points for new bloggers. 

Since my egocentric diatribe in the previous post and reading the Wired article, I am beginning to see an emerging process and content for this journey through the DakotaRez. 

I will begin with a door way to the most dangerous thing confronting DakotaRez. The concept of Tribal Courts and Tribal Law is a non-funny joke when used in the same breath as sovereignty. Sovereignty has become disconnected from the land and is now an institutional process that begins with the tribal governments and not with the people. I probably will expand this accusation/discussion with links in the future.

This is enough for tonight........

No comments: