Saturday, August 28, 2010

Video Taping

Broke a rule on August 26 concerning doing a video for Dakota Wicoha that is not in my direct control. I made a vow a few years ago while working in NYC for the Episcopal Church as the Officer for Native Ministries and Gospel Based Discipleship never to do press interviews. It only leads to bad things and outcomes. I let the Canon for Communications of the Episcopal Church in MN do a recorded interview about the implications of the 150th Anniversary of the Dakota Conflict of 1862, the Convention, and it's location at the Lower Sioux Indian Community.

Footnote: it never was posted so forget anything posted above or anything I might have posted beyond the above. Just saying - eh?

What the heck - I'll post this old draft, just to get things started.

No comments: